You are comfortable working in a PHP MVC Framework and architecting maintainable, testable, clean solutions using industry best practices and modern design patterns.
You will work in a Silicon Valley type of environment where your contribution makes the difference for thousands of users worldwide. You will work in a high growth multinational company that still has the friendliness and work quality of a small business.
Remote work allowed.
- Senior level PHP Development skills
- Strong experience with PHP frameworks, ideally Symfony or Laravel
- Experience in using version control systems
- Experience in using Composer for dependency management
- Experience in designing, building and using REST APIs
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience in writing PHPUnit tests
- Experience in selecting and keeping up-to-date project dependencies
- Knowledge of Doctrine ORM
- Knowledge of message broker systems (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Knowledge of caching systems (OPcache, Memcached, Redis, etc)
- Good written and spoken English (CEF B2)
- goals based bonus